Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: God I love poker.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    God I love poker.

    Second big cash of the year, took in $2,800 tonight. When we got to the final four we all cut a deal. Time to go celebrate. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    bout time to pay up on that 200 bucks you owe me!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    God I love poker.


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    take it and run and don`t donate it back to them this time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    Anytime I need money, I just hop in the car head over to your house. It's like taking candy from a baby, poker or NCAA Football either one it doesn't matter. You still feeling that beat down from the big Orange?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    He's seen it enough live and on TV, I guess he's just used to it by now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member
    God I love poker.


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    I'd like tomake an announcement, PVFAN did come over today, and I did agree to play him in NCAA football... WARNING anyone playing PVFAN in football cover your ears because you will hear every excuse in the book by the end of the day. played 4 games and he quit all 4 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    I was just stunned when he left as to all the excuses I heard [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    When it's not for money I just dont get into the game as much, sad you refuse to play for money against me anymore. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I hope this got your confidence up so you'll gamble again, remember what happened the last time you bet on NCAA?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member
    God I love poker.


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    They can`t hear you... I've done warned them about your excuses..
    But ok I will let themknow what happened last time..
    I refuse to bet at NCAA football because basically the game is like betting on what color car comes around the corner next. Last time I bet PVFAN at that game I had seriously 20 turnovers in 3 games. The fumbles on that game are rediculous, nobody around a person and they fumble [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] but oh well... i just decided it`s not worth betting on a game like that/I'm not a gambleholic.. just too rediculous [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: God I love poker.

    I'm up for betting on NCAA football anyday.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •